Position: Broker Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 £40,000 basic (£50,000 OTE)
Package: Private Healthcare, Car, Mobile, Laptop, Company Credit Card
Location: Bristol (Office Location) but covering The Midlands
- To develop relationships with intermediary networks to generate new business sales
- To support the intermediary market, answer questions, resolve disputes and complaints
- To contribute to the Company’s strategy and business planning in particular in respect of product, distribution and marketing
- To demonstrate the Company’s values in dealings with colleagues and intermediaries paying particular attention to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and acting with integrity.
- To develop and own the distribution channel business plans.
- To engage with new and existing intermediaries to generate new business sales
- To develop and effectively manage best practice Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the distribution channel
- To ensure Terms of Business Agreements are signed, in place and relevant for each network
- To regularly visit intermediaries to train them and overcome obstacles to the sale of new products
- To provide input to distribution plans, product development and marketing in order to help the Company achieve its strategic objectives and business plans
- To review and monitor market announcements/developments to ensure new sales opportunities are maximized
- To continually review and update the existing intermediary details held on the CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- To support the Commercial team identifying any barriers to sale and proactively bringing back feedback from the Intermediary industry for consideration by the management team
- To comply with FCA and PRA rules, the Data Protection Act, Health & Safety legislation, the Company’s IT policy, and the Money Laundering procedures.
- Generate agreed sales targets from the intermediary channel
- Ensure Salesforce.com is fully updated with all formal agreements and contact details.
- Demonstrate the behaviours and values of a professional business manager acting as a role model for peer group, the Commercial team and Customer Services staff