We are currently recruiting for a global organisation that specialise in commercial connected lighting systems and digital out of home signage. Due to significant growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to drive sales and develop key relationships with clients, partners and stakeholders. You will be passionate about exceeding sales targets and creating a strategy that will identify and exploit opportunities.
You will be an exceptional communicator at all levels of business and will have experience of sales and relationship building.
- To identify and establish new business partners and opportunities globally, promoting the company’s value proposition.
- Create and action lead generation strategies that enable rapid lead generation and pipeline growth.
- Develop strong relationships within our current partners and customers.
- Drive our marketing campaign in conjunction with the internal marketing team.
- Expedite incoming sales opportunities, working with Technical Sales and Purchasing for the preparation of tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Populate and maintain our CRM (HubSpot) and produce accurate sales reports and forecasts for the Senior Management & Directors.
- Work closely with Management & Directors to meet targets for existing and new product offerings.
- Always maintain a high standard of professionalism with clients and key stakeholders.
- Experience of commercial lighting/DOOH sector
- Experience of solution selling (conceptual through to actual)
- Previous experience of working in a UK / European business development role.
- Extensive experience in developing client relationships and identifying and expanding sales opportunities.
- Strong communication skills and experience of influencing senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to manage clients across complex project solutions, from initial conception through to delivery and beyond.
- Enthusiasm for excellence and a history of exceeding KPIs and company goals.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- The ability to work effectively across internal and external teams.
- Target focussed and KPI driven.
- Competitive salary and pension contributions
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare scheme
- Staff share option scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity for world-wide travel to meet customers and attend conferences