Lucid Recruitment is working with a fast-growing organisation based in Cardiff, this client works with market leading technology and distributes all over the UK.
As a member of the Technical Support Team, you will be responsible for providing first line support to customers with technical support queries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering phone calls - responding to technical support queries from customers, offering first line support, via remote desktop applications when possible.
- Test and repair of faulty equipment.
- Testing potential new products and documenting performance.
- Configuring hardware/software for sale.
- Carrying out demonstrations and setting up hardware for training seminars/maintaining equipment in the demonstration suite, ensuring everything is kept operational and up-to-date.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers in the UK and overseas, in person and over the phone.
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience
- TCP/IP networking experience.
- PC repair and fault-finding experience.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills; good telephone manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Installation and/or maintenance of electronic security products e.g. CCTV.