Lucid Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Aberbeeg/Caerphilly who are seeking a Time served CNC operator.
Working with an organisation that offer a range of Ceramic and Graphite parts for the semiconductor industry.
Mon- Fri - 40 hours per week
£25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
Roles and responsibilities
- Setting and Operating CNC/manual mill to produce products from drawings
- Turning parts with CNC/ Manual lathes
- Candidates will be responsible for ensuring machines run correctly
- Stock management, ordering tools when needed
- Responsible for own inspection
- Running off delivery notes
- Packaging of parts
- Must have 5 plus years workshop experience
- Time served in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- Be able to work on your own initiative and show integrity throughout
- Knowledge of Siemens machinery
Lucid Recruitment specialise in the following engineering jobs in Cardiff, Newport and surrounding areas. Civil Engineer, CNC, Grinder, Setter, Programmer, Design, Electrical Engineer, Engineering Manager, IT Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Project Manager, Quality Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Technician, Workshop, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Transport & Logistics and many more jobs available.