Lucid Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of the largest information security training organisation in the world. The company offer intensive, technical training designed to impart the skills and techniques necessary for defending systems and networks against the most dangerous threats - the ones being actively exploited. Their training is led by world-renowned, expert instructors and the curriculum covers all the most crucial areas of security. Training can be delivered in a classroom, training event, privately in the workplace or online.
They are currently seeking a Customer Service Assistant.
Purpose of the role:
- To be the first point of contact for all enquiries
- To offer a world class level of support to our customers whether via email or telephone;
- To liaise with the all departments globally, providing support for the sales team and clients
- across the EMEA region.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To offer support to our customers, answering enquires via email and telephone
- To process payments over the telephone
- Liaise with clients regarding all issues pertaining to events, registration and payments
- Provide basic technical support and account administration
- Occasional travel to London events to assist event managers
- Provide support to sales team and sales directors
- Lead Allocation Verification
- General support for all other departments when required
- Existing relevant experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Fluent in English and French European language
- Experience of using Microsoft programmes most notably Word and Excel
- Flexible and highly motivated, being able to work effectively as part of a team, or use own
- Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising tasks based on different deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, can do attitude