Lucid Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Cardiff who is seeking a Hardware Engineer.
Working with a small but extremely innovative company who design and manufacture electronic products that assist people with disabilities to drive.
Roles and responsibilities
- The design and development of electronic hardware (analogue and digital PCB design)
- The support of existing product code
- You should be proficient in different programming languages including real time
- The design and development of in-house test equipment
- The testing of new solutions on vehicles
- Proven experience in Hardware and Software design
- Experience in Embedded C
- Experience in analogue/digital design and use of different design techniques, CAD tools, 3D printing etc.
- Ability to debug complex problems
- Ability to manage the entire development process of electronic devices, from concept through to production
- Professional documentation skills
Lucid Recruitment specialise in the following engineering jobs in Cardiff, Newport and surrounding areas. Civil Engineer, CNC, Grinder, Setter, Programmer, Design, Electrical Engineer, Engineering Manager, IT Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Project Manager, Quality Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Technician, Workshop, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Transport & Logistics and many more jobs available.