Lucid Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Cardiff who is seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer with software skills.
Working with a small but extremely innovative company who design and manufacture electronic products that assist people with disabilities to drive.
Roles and responsibilities
- The design and development of electronic hardware (analogue and digital PCB design)
- The support and refine of existing product code and the development of structured code for new systems.
- You should be proficient in different programming languages including real time embedded C for ST ARM processors (including using uVision IDE).
- The design and development of in-house test equipment
- The testing of new solutions on vehicles
- A good degree (2:1 or First Class) in a relevant subject e.g. Electronic or Software Engineering
- Proven experience in hardware and software design
- Highly proficient in Embedded C
- Experience in analogue/digital design, and use of different design techniques, CAD tools, 3D printing etc.
- Ability to debug complex problems
- Ability to manage the entire development process of electronic devices, from concept through to production.
- Professional documentation skills
Lucid Recruitment specialise in the following engineering jobs in Cardiff, Newport and surrounding areas. Civil Engineer, CNC, Grinder, Setter, Programmer, Design, Electrical Engineer, Engineering Manager, IT Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Project Manager, Quality Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Technician, Workshop, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Transport & Logistics and many more jobs available.